What's stuck in your head right now?

It’s a fucking brilliant film.

never really listened to Daft punk in the past but the sound track to this film is fantastic!

like no mans sky the best part of tron legacy was the soundtrack.

i listen to this in games where i also listen to the tron soundtrack.

relatedly; Stranger Things on Friday!

If this doesn’t bring a tear to your eye, you have no soul.

“ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIN, I WANNA FIGHT YOUR FATHER!”

@NaloaC, killed me when I found out Donal’s (Was it?) missus was called Rosin - It’s all I hear when I think of the guy or the rare occasions I see him. Actually, will Donal be about for Caoland? I want to speak to him pissed and have no idea what he’s saying because his accent is so thick and think he said ‘Curling’ instead of ‘Hurling’ and then try to explain myself while he laughs his bollocks off at me.

Also, a lad at work is called Enda and EVERY TIME I see him at work I always hear the Rubber Bandit’s ‘Horse Outside’ line: “Enda got a Honda”

Some good Naughties rockin’

I can’t believe I’m saying this but that one is actually good.

im getting a Nintendo switch soon so been looking at alot of the games that i can get for it and the laitest Mario game has this as the theme and im hooked

Currently this…

Good old Jimi

Youtube fucking around and not letting you share the full playlist anymore but here’s some shit:

wowzers gonna be humming this for a while

The game is fantastic and this is a great cover

whenever im feeling down this pops into my head, beautiful song that helps me think

I’ve been quietly playing skyrim a lot (and loving it so much!)

Discovered this amazing cover:

I am currently listening to Godspeed You! Black Emperor. Just found them and I can’t stop listening.

love the fight in FF14 and it’s a great tune