What have you seen lately?

Saw the deadpool trailer the other day, looks like a lot of fun. Then i noticed this

Terry Crews!!! (he’s on the right in the photo, damn you forum and your cropping)

This film is just getting better and better.

P.s Thor Ragnarok is brilliant fun

So finished Altered carbon in 2 days. Been watching Van Helsing series on netwflix(nearly 2 seasons watched).

“The Babysitter” on Netflix. Don’t read up about it, don’t watch any trailers. Just watch it. Good stupid fun.

Last night I watched The Matrix on bluray with my daughter. I wasn’t expecting it to have stood up so well - it’s still almost flawless - so much better than 90% of the crap pumped out today…my daughter loved it :smiley:

Watched kingsman the golden circle. Good solid movie. More of the same from the last one. Did enjoy it.

Just back from watching Black Panther. Was good, but not the best Marvel I’ve seen. Alot of it was very predictable. 6.5/10

Season 2 of StartUp. Fugg, I thought season 1 was outstanding. Season 2 knocked it out the park. I highly recommend it.

Black Panther - pretty much agree with Hammy on this, good film, very pretty, but predictable. Done well though, some nice set pieces.

The Shape of Water - I’d been looking forward to this for ages and really enjoyed, definitely not for everyone though. Reminded me of when The Artist came out a few years ago. Similarly a great film, great story, very well done, but so many people going to it with the wrong expectations (some people actually complained that the Artist was in black in white…). This is a lovely romance, it’s a love story, it’s a superhero movie from the perspective of the cleaners rather than the other super heroes, it’s odd and quirky, merits the 15 rating and has solid acting from the entire cast. If you’ve been a fan of Guillermo Del Toro’s previous work (more Pan’s Labyrinth and Hellboy than Pacific Rim) and have a romantic heart you’ll probably enjoy it - I really liked it :slight_smile: