Ruiner - Brutal cyberpunk game by Devolver Digital

Launch trailer below. Might be a few people’s cup of tea here I think. Devolver Digital are a good studio for this sort of thing…

Released today.

RUINER is a brutal action shooter set in the year 2091 in the cyber metropolis Rengkok. A wired psychopath lashes out against a corrupt system to uncover the truth and retrieve his kidnapped brother under the guidance of a secretive hacker friend. Combine preternatural reflexes, augmented tools, and the arsenal of fallen foes to tear down and dismantle the corporate titans of virtuality dealers at HEAVEN.

http://ruinergame.com/

I would like someone to do a proper cyberpunk game with a good ammount of customization and skill trees. There are a lot of d20 + d8 based games like this, but transferring them over to a 3d game is not easy.

CD Projekt Red are developing Cyberpunk 2077… I might release that year, but yeah lol.

Back on topic, game looks awesome :smiley:

Yes it was offtopic. I was just elated there for a second when I read the description and then not so much after watching the trailer… Have to check that other one out.

This will be a definite pickup for me in a little while.

I want to clock up more play time with Heat Signature before losing myself to another little game :slight_smile:

Really tempted by this but between R6, Tittyfall, Heat Sig, Steamworld 2, Killing Floor 2 and The Division - oh, and work - I can’t see myself playing it right now.

Crimbo job probably.

Fell in love with devolver after Hotline came out. Wish I could fandangle a plan to end up working for them somehow.

They have daily streams on twitch that are pretty fun; Mr Meatless is an interesting fella.

For some reason this game doesn’t do it for me.
Reminds me of the old PS1 game LOADED, which I liked but meh.

I speak in bullet points. Very efficient.

Bought this today. Surprisingly large download (just under 10GB). Will download at the weekend. Hopefully give it a blast on Sunday.