Random Funny Stuff for all! [NSFW]

Randomness seen on Twitter this morning…

23167974_839697396192330_2801913646060182920_n

That’s how I count my bees

That Shaq video is pure gold, reminds me so much of the music here in Korea!

That noun collection might be useful some da, like if I’m attacked by a Martin Landau of Goats. Vicious things!

Buggs, that’s how you count everything…

Dunno if any of you watch any of the people involved or even follow any of the ‘Youtube drama’, but this video is a ‘dis track’ filmed after an iDubbbz ‘Content Cop’ video in response to a complete snot dribble of a Youtuber who has done some pretty sick stuff:

May not land a hit with many of you guys since this guy and all of those involved are acquired tastes in a lot of ways.

With the preceding video and subsequent responses, I find it hilarious.

Didn’t the guy they are dissing rape a girl then try to bribe her? An also gave the shittest apology ever…

I’m not sure about that, but there is footage of him streaming himself voice chatting with a girl who said she was raped, to which he responded “…did you enjoy it though?” and after asking how long it lasted and if she pressed charges announces “…so guys if you wanna rape her she wont sue you…”.

He’s even gone through a girl’s phone, checked her messages and then set up a camera to try capturing her on camera having sex with him but was caught when someone rang his phone.

He also tried to trick a girl in to talking with him in what he claimed was a personal, private conversation but was actually being streamed online. He claimed he could get her to send nudes while he was on stream and tried to lead her on, finding out later that she was sat watching the whole thing on stream while they talked and trapped him in his lie to which he responded by killing his chat with her.

Oh and he likes to film at Youtuber events without asking permission but when he was surprised at an event by another Youtuber and told to put his money with his mouth is and freestyle on camera he took the phone from her and smashed it.

In terms of youtube and drama and meaningless internet shit, this video is as bigger slam as there is.

that just made me very angry. Who wastes that much time/effort/talent on making sure they get the last word in? What’s been helped or improved by doing that other than your ego or wallet?

Not funny, but epic!

Those pictures are amazing

I hadn’t really looked at it like that, and you’re right, those guys have financially benefited from that and ultimately the people Ricegum has hurt haven’t been helped.

What I saw it as was them using the platform and format Ricegum uses for his own gain at the expense of other instead to expose this stuff more publicly, outside of just Ricegum’s subscribers and subreddits to, several other audiences and embarrassing him in a way he likes to use to embarrass other people and gloat about his wealth and success (dis tracks). Much of the stuff that iDubbbz put in his first 30 minute video were public but hadn’t had a massive amount of exposure.

Still, I see your point and agree that beyond the superficial “LOOK AT WHAT HE’S DONE, ISN’T HE A GOON?”, nothing has really been done to help any one directly affected.

summarised for aesthetic brevity

Summary

Raising awareness is valid, but it felt like they’re raising awareness within their own particular subculture where participants are financially rewarded by ad revenue for anything and everything they do. As long as that’s the case, they’re profiting from the first party’s actions :confused: doing it on other channels/subreddits and getting greater exposure is something that they can frame as being informative and benevolent while it could be driven entirely by greed, so i guess how inclined are you to trust them, given at the end of the video they ask you to check them out on spotify or itunes? Honestly, in these days of everyone manipulating perspective of themselves so eagerly, the minimum i’d expect would’ve been a race between them to donate whatever financial benefit they gained to an appropriate charity as a further publicity stunt. I can only assume that hasn’t happened, making everyone involved a greedy self-centered asshole without any genuine consideration or concern for other humans.

the video is fun, it shows their talents and it was undeniably amusing. I’m furious and disgusted at the human beings that resulted in it’s existence.

back on track, here’s a dog complaining that he wants a bath instead of a walk:

Lets not forget the kid who tried to go Super Saiyin

Read them all :slight_smile:

Oh
Oh my

Ok… that is both fucking amazing and terrifying at the same time! :open_mouth:

Anyhow…

THROW DOWN FOR WHAT!