Paris Games Week - PlayStation

So I was going to do a post per game, however I think a summary would be a better choice, maybe.

The Last of Us Part 2

At its core, The Last of Us Part II is still very much about Ellie and Joel, but for this reveal, we wanted to showcase several new characters that are integral to their next journey. We’re sure you have many questions after watching this scene.

WOW… I cannot wait to find out who these new characters are!! Where, when, who??!

Spider-Man

This past summer was a very exciting time for our studio as E3 served as a great avenue to showcase the unique Spider-Man game universe we’re building. Since then we know you’ve been anxiously awaiting another look at the web-slinger, which is why we were thrilled to unveil a new trailer at the PlayStation Media Showcase at Paris Games Week.

Oh my, now that is looking like one hell of a Spiderman game!!

Detroit: Become Human

Since we introduced Detroit with a teaser focused on Kara, we released demos of Connor and Markus. We had to close the loop by showing a demo of Kara, which we are proud to do at Paris Games Week, the place where we revealed the game to the world for the first time.

I have so much excitement for this game, absolutely adored Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls!

Shadow of The Colossus

We are happy to confirm that Shadow of the Colossus for PlayStation 4 will launch on February 6, 2018.
As we stressed during our E3 2017 unveil, Shadow of the Colossus on PS4 is not a port or remaster. The beloved all-time classic has been completely rebuilt by the highly regarded team at Bluepoint Games. They are no stranger when it comes to reintroducing gems of PlayStation’s past for new generations of gamers to experience; their reputation for faithful, beautiful restorations precedes them.

I never played this first time round (OMG SHAME ON ME I KNOW!) It looks incredible!! Cannot wait!

God of War

Witness a smidgeon, a sliver, of the unflinching, intense, brutal, and often empowering new combat in God of War. The impact of every attack you connect feels like it has a titanic ton of energized force behind it, and the strategic decisions you’ll be forced to make mid-combat are your keys to survival.

Every time I see this game I get all giddy!! Not long now :smiley:

Concrete Genie

Concrete Genie is an action adventure game about a boy called Ash who discovers he can bring his paintings to life.
As you might expect, given that our hero is an artist, a lot of the gameplay in Concrete Genie is about having fun with paint. Using the DUALSHOCK 4 motion sensor function, you can effortlessly create stunning landscapes that come to life and even make your own cast of unique creatures to hang out and play with. Our goal is for anyone to be able to paint in this game. The paint strokes you make on the walls will turn into beautiful living artwork.

This one looks like it could be quite a surprise! Looks rather beautiful :slight_smile:

Blood & Truth

Blood & Truth takes place in modern day London against the city’s backdrop of glamour and grit, making it the perfect location for a criminal underworld to inhabit.

This looks like hella fun! Real nice looking VR game!

This is the last one for now!

Ghost of Tsushima

Explore Feudal Japan and see the power of the Mongol Empire first-hand in dazzling debut trailer for Sucker Punch’s brand new game, Ghost of Tsushima.